Eugene Lou, MD
General Orthopedic Care, Knee Surgery,
Shoulder Surgery, Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate: Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1990
- Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine 1994
- Residency: University of Texas Medical Branch at Houston 1999
- A design for trauma resuscitation pelvic harness. University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Department of Orthopaedics, 1998.
- The diagnosis, treatment and prevention of peripheral neuropathy originating from the infrapatellar branch of the saphenous nerve. University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Department of Orthopaedics, 1997.
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Baylor College of Medicine Alumni
- Harris County Medical Society
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Alumni
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Orthopedic Association