Trenton Carlyle, MD
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery - Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Internship: General Surgery - Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Doctorate of Medicine: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Bachelor of Arts: Baylor University, Waco, Texas
Dr. Trenton Carlyle is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and joins the Southeast Texas Orthopedic Group with a wealth of expertise. He received his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston and also completed his internship and orthopedic surgery residency there. Dr. Carlyle has been serving the Houston area for more than 20 years and specializes in arthroscopic surgery and joint replacement.
Dr. Carlyle is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is a former Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at The University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston. He is a deacon at Second Baptist Church in Houston. He and his wife have two children, one a senior at UT and the other a freshman at Baylor University.
- Anterior hip replacement
- Robotic-assisted knee replacement
- Arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder including rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee including meniscal repair and ACL reconstruction
- Hand surgery including endoscopic carpal tunnel release
- Orthopedic trauma surgery and fracture repair
- Joint injections